• Sofia Vergara’s Emmys dress isn’t on my list of top red carpet picks, but I’m sure there are many who would disagree with me — especially after seeing the picture Vergara Tweeted of the wardrobe malfunction she experienced during the awards show. Picture is fairly NSFW — bottoms up! [Buzzfeed]
• Here is a complete list of all the winners — and losers (sorry, Sofia) — from last night’s show (Jon Hamm was robbed!) [EW]
• And if you missed it, here’s a gallery of the red carpet dress in rainbow order. [The Full Moxie]
• Congrats to Sarah Michelle Gellar (BUFFY 4 LYF!!1!) and Freddie Prinze Jr., who welcomed a baby boy recently. The couple has been together ten years (!) and have a daughter named Charlotte. [Us Weekly]
• Arnold Schwarzenegger is coming clean about fathering a child with his family’s maid (coming clean … maid … snicker). Why the sudden reveal of info? Because Schwarzenegger has a book to sell, obvs. Good for Maria for getting out when she did. [TMZ]
• Lindsay Lohan is suing the (latest) guy who claims she hit him with her Porsche while smelling of alcohol “real bad.” Apparently Lindsay checked out clean, and wants the world (read: Hollywood producers and the like) to know that she has not fallen off the wagon. [TMZ]
• Lohan was rushed to the hospital with a lung infection, but she’s fine now, and working on her second pack of smokes of the day, no doubt. [TMZ]
• Tired of being followed by paparazzi, Amanda Bynes has fled L.A. for NYC. Because that worked so well for Lindsay Lohan (see above). [TMZ]
• Sharon Stone was hospitalized in Italy, where I’m sure a bunch of Italian doctors stood near her bed wringing their hands and exclaiming “Mamma mia!” because some stereotypes must be true, right? [TMZ]
• Pictures of Heidi Klum not wearing a bikini top while hanging out (heh) at her private residence were published last week, and Klum is, unsurprisingly, not happy. Klum has gone topless on public beaches before (she’s European, you know), and is fine with photos taken then, but feels that photos taken without her permission on her private land is unacceptable. [TMZ]
• Oddly, Fiona Apple was not pleased with her stay in a Texas jail after being arrested for marijuana possession last week. [Gawker]
• Rihanna went to a shooting range in Las Vegas and shot automatic weapons because she is SO EDGY. [TMZ]
• Last week, Green Day’s Billie Joe Armstrong was caught on video having a meltdown on-stage when his band was bumped for Usher, so it’s no surprise he entered rehab today. [TMZ]
• That guy from Sugar Ray, whose name is not actually Sugar Ray, got married. [People]
• Dina Lohan wants to go on Dr. Phil’s show again. The world thinks she’s a drug-addled, attention-whoring, horrible mother and she wants to prove it right. [TMZ]
• Like Marcia Brady, Ian Somerholder used to be a teeen mooodel. [Buzzfeed]
• The problem with the Emmy Awards, summed up in five pictures. [Buzzfeed]
• FULL HOUSE REUNION. [Too Fab]
• Blind item: “The Velvet Mafia (gay Hollywood power players) passed this famous actor around earlier in his career. He became very famous, but when he had lapses in his career, he would always return to them.
Sometimes people wonder how it is possible that no photos or videos of him with other men exist. Oh, they exist! In fact, there are lots of them, and many of them are already in the hands of the tabloids. But this actor has a deal with the tabloids. He feeds them dirt on other celebrities. In exchange, they can write whatever they want about him, and he won’t sue… as long as they don’t publish the pics or the videos.
So, all of you Hollywood hotshots: the next time you’re wigging out because the tabloids are spilling the most personal and intimate details of your private life, you might want to take a look at the very famous actor sitting next to you… because there’s a good chance that he is the one who sold you out!” [Blind Gossip]
• Blind item: “It’s time to boost the ratings, so this show is planning two new storylines. You thought reality shows were real? Not really! The storylines could change before filming, but as of today, they are part of the next season.
The first storyline involves the current relationship of two of the cast members. It’s going to be about “control” issues. More specifically, it’s about a man controlling a woman – what she says, what she does, what she wears, what she eats, who she associates with. It will have sinister overtones, and will try to play into women’s natural sympathies for another woman who is being abused. No, she isn’t really being abused. They just want her to become a more sympathetic character.
The second storyline will involve a family “falling out”. Everyone is actually getting along pretty well, so this “falling out” is going to be completely fake. It will primarily involve two cast members, but the rest of the cast will be divided into two teams who will each support one side. Hey, they need something for people to talk about. Even if it isn’t real.” [Blind Gossip]
• Blind item: “For the past few years, you have heard a lot about this Actor’s relationship with his Public Girlfriend. She is the actress, the famous one, the one who made them a star couple. But did you know that he has had a Private Girlfriend all along?
She is an actress/singer/whatever (although you have likely never heard of her). They originally met a few years ago when she was living overseas. They dated for about a year, but he broke up with her after he became more famous and started dating more famous actresses (like Public Girlfriend).
Private G was devastated, but she managed to remain friends with The Actor. That paid off for her. Every time he wanted to see her – even when he was living with Public G – he would fly her to wherever he happened to be – New York, London, LA – and they would simply pick up where they left off. She made it easy for him. Instead of criticizing him for being with another women, she would just bite her tongue and welcome him back with open arms.
She made it so easy, in fact, that since the famous couple’s recent breakup, the two have been practically inseparable. In fact, The Actor and Private G are living together right now. Very quietly and very privately, of course.
Will he reconcile with Public G? Well, both he and Public G know that they both are more marketable as a couple than they are as just a couple of actors. Insiders think that their reconciliation is inevitable… and that Private G will be sent back to wait in the shadows once more.” [Blind Gossip]
• Blind item: “This 60-something stage and film star was caught in a hotel room wearing a dress and makeup! The Oscar winner, who married a popular ’80s teen actress, attracted attention after guests called about a loud commotion in one of the rooms. When security and hotel management arrived, the actor shocked everyone by opening the door in full drag. He claimed he was doing research for an acting role, but no one bought it. Who is Mr. Dress-up?” [National Enquirer via Blind Gossip]