• Justin Bieber just doesn’t know when to keep his mouth shut. The little wiener has spoken out about Prince William’s hairline, stating, “I mean, there are things to prevent that nowadays, like Propecia. I don’t know why he doesn’t just get those things, those products. You just take Propecia and your hair grows back. Have you not got it over here?” Oh, to have a crystal ball in which to see young Master Bieber’s hair future … [Telegraph]
• UGH. Russell Brand delayed shooting on his most recent film until the wardrobe person showed him her breasts. There are no words, Brand. Maybe two: Human waste. [The Sun]
• Jennifer Lopez might be looking to kick boytoy Casper Smart to the curb (are we still allowed to say that, or is it as irrelevant as talking about Jennifer Lopez?) After Not-so-Smart was photographed outside an exotic massage parlor and peep show, things appear to have cooled between the couple. Will Jennifer’s neediness win out again or will she learn to stand on her own two feet? The world waits with bated breath … [People]
• George Clooney on dry land: hot. George Clooney on a speedboat: kind looks like an old. Stay on terra firma please, Mr. Clooney. [Daily Mail]
• Turns out Ryan Gosling trusts Eva Mendes not only with his heart, but with his beloved dog as well. That b*tch (dog joke). [People]
• Sad: Rosie O’Donnell’s fiancee has been diagnosed with a rare disease. Best wishes to Michelle Rounds for a full recovery. [People]
• Whoops: Patrick Dempsey Tweeted a picture of Eric Dane (McSteamy) on the set of Grey’s Anatomy, and ABC made him take it down because it’s apparently too spoiler-y (unless you saw the season finale, then you know exactly what’s happening). [Entertainment Weekly]
• Bachelorette uh .. okay, we’ll go with “star”… Kasey Kahl has been accused of huffing paint thinner following a brawl he was in back in January in Fresno. Pathetic. Not the paint thinner thing, the Bachelorette thing. [TMZ]
• When, after the Olympics, Ryan Lochte is asked to be the spokesperson for a bail bonds company instead of Subway, he can look back and pinpoint his admission about peeing in the Olympic pool as the day things went awry. [TMZ]
• Blind item: “Which young singer-actress is known around town for being the worst tipper? When she gets manicures, she’ll tip the nail technicians just $1 on a $30 bill, and massage therapists are lucky to get a few bucks – far from the customary 20 percent gratuity.
Her megafamous younger boyfriend, however, is known to be a very generous tipper – and when they go places together, he’ll usually make up for her stingy ways.” [Star Magazine via Blind Gossip]
• Blind item: “This actor is over the age of 30 and has been starring in films for many years. Although he has become more in demand over the past year, we were really surprised to discover that this big, athletic guy he has recently been traveling with FOUR bodyguards. Even Katie Holmes – who is a female needing protection from Scientologists and paparazzi – only has two bodyguards!
So why does our actor need four bodyguards? Is he scoring a role that requires him to understand personal protection? No. Is he genuinely afraid that someone will hurt him? No. The bodyguards aren’t there to protect his body. They are there to protect his ego. He thinks that having more bodyguards makes him look more important.” [Blind Gossip]
• Blind item: “Which pop superstar’s baby dreams were shattered when her fiancé revealed that he couldn’t have children because he had undergone a vasectomy?” [Star magazine via Blind Gossip]