• Halle Berry was rushed to the hospital after falling down on set and hitting her head. Berry was reportedly vomiting after the fall, which is a sign of concussion, so she was taken to the hospital but released shortly after with a clean bill of health. [TMZ]
• Aaaand now TMZ is suggesting Berry, at 45, is too old to do her own stunts. I wonder if they’ve ever said the same thing about Tom Cruise (50), Jackie Chan (58), Sylvester Stallone (66) or Bruce Willis (57). [TMZ]
• Speaking of Stallone, more details are emerging about the death of his son, Sage. More than 60 giant, pharmacy-sized bottles of Hydrocodone (a generic Vicodin) were found at the scene, as well as little baggies of a white powder that police think are either cocaine or crushed Vicodin. [TMZ]
• Stallone has hired a private investigator to figure out what was going on in Sage’s life in the weeks prior to his death — namely, if he was using drugs or alcohol. [TMZ]
• Just one day after giving birth, Uma Thurman took her newborn daughter to a juice bar. Celebrities: Not like us at all. [TMZ]
• Tom Cruise haz a sad. [People]
• But he gets to see Suri again, and Suri gets to be carried around like an infant and taken for helicopter rides, so all is right again in the world (if your definition of “right” is “insane”). [TMZ]
• Ed Helms and other celebrities are calling for a boycott of Chik-Fil-A, whose president said in an interview that his company actively opposes gay marriage. I never thought the chicken there was that great, so technically I’ve been banning Chik-Fil-A since before its idiot leader started squawking, but I’m glad to be part of the cool crowd now. If you, you know, consider Ed Helms cool. [TMZ]
• Madonna has canceled her tour dates in Australia because it’s a country full of thieves and hooligans. Probably. [E! Online]
• Some dude who looks like Anne Hathaway was spotted making out on the subway. [People]
• Beyoncé’s hair looks like this now. [People]
• Kim Kardashian makes the same ugly cry-face the rest of us make on roller coasters. [E! Online]
• Singer Brandy has voiced her support for Chris Brown because no one is paying attention to Brandy. [Gather]
• Blind item: “So many actors in Hollywood find themselves to be on the receiving end of malicious gay rumors, and for some subjects of the gossip, they are true. For others, they are not.
There has a long been speculation about the sexuality of this actor, and it’s a rumor that has dogged him throughout his career. So, can you imagine our surprise then, to discover that the said actor actually falls into the minority of those wrongly accused of being in the closet?
But while we can 100 per cent confirm that he likes women, there is a one teeny problem: As much as he likes to wave his magic sword around, it, err, falls into the micro category.
As one person with knowledge revealed: “He falls embarrassingly short in that department.”
And an ex-girlfriend backed this up , previously telling a friend, “Oh, it’s so tiny!” when asked about her lover’s manhood.” [Celebzter via Blind Gossip]
• Blind item: “Which married movie star works out with a gay cop in the West Village and has been seen with the guy quite a bit elsewhere, too?” [Village Voice via Blind Gossip]
• Blind item: “Despite reports that they are fine, this famous couple is splitting up.
It’s the husband who wants out, and he has made the first move by hiring a very interesting group of attorneys. The wife, who wants to stay in the marriage so that she can save face, has engaged an entire team of her own to stop the divorce.
Her most powerful weapon is a set of taped conversations of him discussing some very private issues, including gay encounters he had in the past. While she has always known that he is gay, she considers these tapes fair game in getting him to “reconsider” the divorce.
The husband’s biggest concerns, however, do not have to do with rumors about his sexuality or his legal issues or the millions that this divorce will cost him. He is most concerned about saving his child/ren from the influence of his wife. To that end, he will be asking for full custody.
Don’t expect a long, drawn-out divorce here. Similar to another recent celebrity split, everything will be settled quietly behind the scenes. These two will never have to face each other in court.” [Blind Gossip]
[featured image: Zap2It]