If you missed my post explaining what the SexyBack Challenge is, stop by here first, and then come on back by, mmmkay?
This post is be my second check-in of the twelve week challenge.
Accomplishments this week:
- Managed not to completely splurge eating on the 4th of July
- Continued with healthy daily activity except for one day
- Made the decision to move on from Lose It, which wasn’t getting me results to Weight Watchers online, which I know works for me
- Buying healthy groceries and planning healthy meals for the week ahead
- Taking daily vitamins
- Getting enough sleep each night
- Cut down on trips to the co-worker’s candy jar
- Discovered I’d been taking in a LOT more calories/carbs than I thought with my daily coffee habit — potentially a HUGE source of weight gain — major bummer! Switched to a new, lower point drink choice.
Goals for the week ahead:
- Continue with healthy activity (it’s going to be hot, so lots of swimming this week!)
- Track food daily on Weight Watchers app, stay within target point range
- Lose 2 lbs
- Skip the co-worker’s candy jar as much as possible!
So, who else is participating? (If you’re not, and want to join us, it’s not too late! All you have to do is commit to improve your health in three ways 1. ) Physically 2.) Mentally 3.) Spritually. Determine your own personal goals in each area, and check-in on them in some way every Saturday for the next 12 weeks. Write a post on your own blog, make a comment on my check-ins on Saturdays, hashtag a tweet with #sexyback12 or just check in verbally with a friend who’ll keep you accountable. This is manageable. Everyone can do this! Join me, get your SexyBack now.