I struggle a bit with calling this a “recipe” as it’s truly so simple and could be tweaked in a number of ways and still be delicious. During the summer, there are nights that cooking something warm and heating up the kitchen just doesn’t sound like a good idea. This yummy wrap combination is tasty, healthy and easy to put together and leaves your kitchen cool.
Turkey & Hummus Wraps
What you need:
- tortillas (burrito size)
- roasted turkey, sliced thin
- sliced sweet bell peppers (I like red, yellow and orange best!)
- romaine lettuce
- sliced cheese (I used Jarlsberg Lite Swiss)
- spicy or roasted garlic hummus
What to do:
- Spread the hummus on a tortilla, as thick as you like
- Pile the tortilla with all other ingredients (easiest if you start with the cheese and meat, as they are flatter)
- Roll it up and enjoy!