Are you ready for maybe the easiest home craft ever? Awesome. Because today, I’m giving you a nifty, attractive little tool that NOT ONLY will make your kitchen, mud room, office or cubicle THAT MUCH more personal and chic, I’m also giving you the ability to ORGANIZE your LIFE. Naturally I’m talking about making a dry erase board.
What you’ll need:
– 1 frame
– 1 piece of scrapbook paper
1) Take the back off the frame and remove the gratuitous picture paper that came with the frame.
2) Flip that gratuitous picture paper over, so it just shows the white side.
3) Cut your scrapbook paper to fit the size of the frame.
4) Place the newly sized scrapbook paper against the glass, pretty side out.
5) Place the flipped over gratuitous picture paper in the frame, with the white side out.
6) Reattach the backside of the frame.
BAM! You’re done. A dry erase pen will write on the glass, and easily erase. Your family and friends will now find you fancy, homey, creative and extremely well organized.