• A non-story became a story for a brief time this afternoon when the Twitters lit up with news that Lindsay Lohan had been found unresponsive in a hotel room and subsequently taken to the hospital. By the time the story spread, Lohan was back at work on her Lifetime movie Liz and Dick (that name, still). TMZ says the hospital bit is untrue, and that Lohan’s people are claiming the actress is suffering from the affliction only Hollywood stars get, exhaustion. Stay tuned for more
• Click through this link only if you can stomach the sight of more bloody fallout from b***h-ass Chris Brown’s bottle fight with Drake. Turns out one of Brown’s entourage managed to slice open the head of Brown’s bodyguard with an errant bottle. Violence: the tool of … tools. [TMZ]
• Also injured in the fight: Tony Parker, the basketball player whose cheating led to a divorce with Eva Longoria. So. *shrug* [TMZ]
• The NY City Council is looking into changing nightclub bottle service thanks to Brown and Drake’s asshattery, so now you know whom to write an angry letter to when you can’t have a $400 bottle of Grey Goose sent to your table. [TMZ]
• Sarah Jessica Parker threw a $40,000-a-plate fundraising dinner for President Obama, and the streets of New York went cuh-razy. Well, just the street outside SJP’s house. Sounds like the event was nice, though … [NY Mag]
• … for everyone but Aretha Franklin. [Politico]
• Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds are living together, and sometimes they buy groceries. No, really! There’s a picture to prove it. [People]
• Jennifer Lopez is going on tour, and she promises her costumes will be classy, tasteful and demure. Just kidding. I can’t believe you fell for that. You read the “Jennifer Lopez” part, right? [People]
• Condolences to friends and family of Yvette Wilson, from TV’s Moesha. Wilson has passed away at the age of 48 from cervical cancer. [TMZ]
• Wanna rent Martin Lawrence’s Beverly Hills mansion? Haha. Me neither. [TMZ]
• Kim Kardashian tells Oprah Winfrey her mother does not control her or her sisters, something Kim Kardashian’s mother told Kim Kardashian to say. [E! Online]
• Kevin Costner won the lawsuit brought against him by second-craziest Baldwin Stephen, though I still really couldn’t tell you what the suit was about. [Reuters]
• Blind item: “So, today I wanted to tell you about this actress. She is still an actress although she has not been in much lately. I would say she is still in the B+/A- list as far as name recognition goes, but as for actual acting and her status on the working list, she is probably a C+. Always more famous for things other than her acting, she is a big name. For years she has been the object of desire for many men. Men, who have seen her and are willing to pay a price to spend time with her. After her most recent series failed and the grind to find more acting work began to take its toll, our actress found a way to earn money and have a good time and make all those men happy. If you live outside the US and have a big enough checkbook you can hire our actress. She has a one week minimum and prefers a month. Last year she made more money by being the companion of men around the world than she ever did acting. She gets to go to parties and events and has seen the world. She tries to not get too drunk and every man who has spent time with her has had her back for another visit. She is not shy about it and will tell you flat out it is what she enjoys doing. No more auditions or wondering if she is going to get another role. No more being grab handled by guys at mall signings and endless photographs where she pretends to be happy. She has found her plan for the next few years and as she says, it’s a living. Oh, and for sure this one will be revealed.” [CDaN]
• Blind item: “This Hollywood actor is in the process of getting a divorce. The reason for the split is mostly due to his repeated cheating. Now that the process has started, he’s feeling deep regret and is doing everything he can to stop the divorce. We hear it’s too late and it will go through, but he’s even offered his wife a promise that he would quit the biz forever if she’ll take him back.” [Buzzphoto via Blind Gossip]
• Blind item: “This celebrity was invited to a party hosted by a group of several celebrities with whom she used to be friendly. She did not want to attend the party, but did allow her adult children to go, as they had grown up with many of the people who were there. The celeb directed her kids to call her immediately if anything suspicious or “too adult” happened at the party.
She soon got a call from her daughter (an actress), who reported that many of the celebs that Mom knew were hanging around a table. On that table were long, long lines of powder, some running the entire length of the table. Several big names were hovering over the table and hoovering up its contents. Among that group:
- An actress whose beauty has been destroyed more by plastic surgery than by age. She is married to an actor whose career is faring better than hers.
- An actor who is known for only one role in a nostalgic TV show
- The one-role actor’s wife. She is an actress, too, and hails from a famously screwed-up family.
Mom calmly asked her daughter what she thought she should do. The daughter – who is a rising star and seems to have her head screwed on straight – immediately pulled her sibling away from the party and headed for home.” [Blind Gossip]