• Michael Jackson’s former bodyguard claims that his boss had a relationship with Whitney Huston in 1991. Allegedly, the pair dated for just two weeks, but it was enough to convince Jackson he wanted to marry the singer. The bodyguard says the pair last saw each other in 2001, where Jackson begged Houston, who also is alleged to have had an affair with Jackson’s married brother Jermaine, to get off drugs. [The Daily Mail]
• Congrats to Maggie Gyllenhaal and Peter Sarsgaard, who welcomed a daughter, Gloria Ray, on April 19. Gloria Ray joins big sister Ramona (best name ever). [People]
• Ginnifer Goodwin wore an eco-friendly $299 H&M dress to the White House Correspondents dinner. Frugal! And kinda cute! [People]
• Like most sane people, Beyoncé doesn’t like Kim Kardashian. [The Sun]
• Chloë Sevigny has a pretty pink bedroom. [People]
• Blind item: “This C list television actress from a network drama, was riding her bike recently in LA. She noticed an altercation between several teenage kids and stopped her bike and decided to confront the teens. Turns out they were gang members and had weapons. She was able to diffuse the situation and ended up talking to the teens for a while and joked around with them. She is very lucky it didn’t turn out differently!” [Buzzfoto via Blind Gossip]
* Blind item: “I have written about the hookers a couple of times. The famous duo that split when one had success and the other continued to keep selling her body for less and less money. The less successful hooker just has never been able to find that gold mine but now she figures she has a huge way to make money and has been shopping a book about her former partner in crime. It features stories that even I didn’t know and apparently also documents how the more successful hooker has always planned to have happen what is happening in her life right now. There are e-mails and copies of texts from a few years ago when they were still speaking all the time about how the more successful hooker wanted to find a rich man who was good looking but in the closet. It turns out that the successful hooker hates sex. In fact, the less successful hooker says that pills are about the only way the more successful one can get through it. The successful hooker even named four guys she thought would be perfect for her and she got one of the four.
The book also names names and how much celebrities and athletes paid. It talks about every athlete they have been with and how many times they were busted by wives but because the hookers were celebrities they managed to not get accused of doing anything with the husbands. They would say they were with the husband for a reality show idea. The wives would get so excited at the prospect of being on a reality show they would not even wonder why the husband had been with one or both of the hookers in his hotel room.
The less successful hooker is asking $2M for an advance on the book and it is worth every single penny. When I saw the names in the book, I asked the less successful one if she knew who one particular person was. She said no, but that he was a nice guy. Married US Senator. There was another guy who is an A+ actor in Hollywood who has his nipples pierced and likes them pulled. Another actor who won a Golden Globe in the past five years, used to pay the less successful hooker $5K a month just to be available every Tuesday night when his wife would go to yoga. Sometimes he would call, but most of the time she just sat by her phone waiting. This went on for over a year and she saw him like twice.” [CDaN]